Done!

I am so done with this whole pregnant thing.  I know, I know--still 9 weeks to go.  But really by the fourth kiddo, the novelty has long worn off.  I am not one of those women who enjoys being pregnant.  It's all well and good in the earliest weeks before the nausea and exhaustion but that whole second trimester energy thing is a myth.  Or maybe it just is when you already have a house full of people and too much to do. 

Other moms are always saying to me "at least you're not pregnant in the summer".  Well, I've been pregnant in the summer--twice.  And let's face it the Phoenix summers are really year-round.  I'd way rather that than being pregnant over the holidays.  There's just so much going on.  I'm extra busy and extra tired.  Plus no wine!  Summer days are lazier.  I can lounge around on the weekends and go to bed early during the week.  Not so in December!  There's the concerts, the events, the activities, the shopping and let's not forget the cookie baking! 

But this year, I'm really--REALLY--ready for February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter

Shoes=Outside

The Wonderful World of Meat Substitutes