Accidental Hoarding

I'm guilty...I think.  I didn't do it on purpose.  I didn't mean to do it.  But I think I did it.  This whole quarantine thing is uncharted territory.  I'm still figuring out how to navigate it.  I did the weekly shopping last week, trying to only buy what I normally would--salad fixings, lunches for the kids, cereal, chicken, milk--basics.  I only went to Aldi, my usual grocery store.  I don't normally buy coffee cream and whipped cream there but they had it and we were low, so I bought some.  The lines were long to check out but it was an orderly process.  Mission accomplished--we'd eat for another week.

Then we went to Costco.

No toilet paper, hand sanitizer or Lysol wipes.  But they did have coffee and whipped cream--in 3 packs.  So I bought one of each.  Now I had four of everything.  Is that wrong??  I mean, these items aren't in short supply and let's be honest, I use a LOT in a single week.  And I'm trying to eliminate ALL unnecessary travel and stay home like we're supposed to.  Who knows when I'll get back out?  What if I get sick and CAN'T go out?  We all know I will NOT survive without coffee.

So, I'm saying it here and now--if anyone in my circle is low on these items, I will be happy to loosen my grip and share...like I always do!

Comments

J. said…
Help is on the way!

Popular posts from this blog

Easter

Shoes=Outside

The Wonderful World of Meat Substitutes