Picking up the slack

Nick decided to give up coffee this year (we'll see how long it lasts), so I decided that I had to pick up the slack. I brewed my full 12 cup pot this morning and broke out the big mug--my Disneyland Minnie Mouse mug that holds 6 cups.

I got so many lovely coffee gifts for Christmas this year--I'm very excited. My brother Andrew gave me a Starbucks gift card (for those mornings when I'm running late--there's about 4 of them between home and work), my parents gave me two boxes of Gloria Jeans French Vanilla K-kups (WHOO HOO!), and Nick got me the Kurig K-kup My Cup coffee filter (so I can use any kind of coffee I can find in my Kurig brewer). I plan to have a very coffee new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter

Shoes=Outside

The Wonderful World of Meat Substitutes